CalmiGo is looking for a Google Ads Manager to join our marketing team!
You’ll be responsible for delivering Purchases by targeting the right users and optimizing campaigns to improve performance.
- Setting, optimizing and scaling Google Ads campaigns in order to achieve KPIs.
- Integrate, test, and scale new SEM platforms.
- Define advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets.
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, and challenges to meeting objectives.
- Provide creative suggestions and ad ideas and run ongoing creative testing.
- Stay on top of technology and best practices.
- Develop a strong understanding of our industry, competition, and marketing ecosystem.
- 3+ years experience in Google Ads – Must
- Hands-on management of at least $100K monthly advertising budgets
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Calculated fields, Advanced Formulas)
- Experience in working with data analytics platforms like AppsFlyer, Singular, Tableau - an advantage.
- Experience promoting eCommerce products - an advantage.
- Proven knowledge of Youtube or other search engines - an advantage
- Data-Driven mentality and Creative Capabilities.
- Passion for running the best marketing campaigns; desire to constantly improve.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and communicate your action plans to the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in English